IDAAS invites funding proposals from all members of the Claremont Colleges for events that will support IDAAS’ learning objectives.
To request IDAAS funding, submit a Request for Programming form. Please note that for the spring semester 2017, proposals will be reviewed in 3 cycles with deadlines of February 15, March 20, and April 17.
- For full consideration, completed fund request forms must be submitted at least four (4) weeks prior to the date funds are needed. Decisions will be made by the IDAAS programming committee.
- Priority will be given to events that are open to the entire 5-C community.
- Successful applicants will be notified by email indicating the approved amount and procedures for paying honorarium and requesting reimbursements.
For approved requests, here are a few requirements and helpful guidelines:
- Flyers, posters, and/or emails publicizing the event must include the “Intercollegiate Department of Asian American Studies” as one of the sponsors
- An electronic copy of the flyer/email being used to publicize the event must be sent to email@example.com
- If the reimbursement of honorarium, consultation, and/or provided services is to be fully covered by IDAAS, the Vendor Data Record form must be completed and turned in to IDAAS for payment to be processed.
- If IDAAS is paying for food and/or materials, please submit receipts totalling at least the approved amount. An account number and payee name must be provided for processing the reimbursement.
- Successful applicants must complete an Event Evaluation for the event within three (3) weeks of the event. Reimbursements will not be processed until the Event Evaluation has been submitted.