The labor market status of Asian Americans and labor market discrimination.
S.B, Economics, 1981, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
M.A., Economics, 1982, Yale University
M.Phil, Economics, 1984, Yale University
Ph.D., Economics, 1991, Yale University
- Econ 91 PI, Statistics
- Econ 125 PI, Econometrics
- “Asian Americans, Glass Ceilings, and Ph.D.s,” Asian American Policy Review, 2012.
- “Labor Market Discrimination: Vietnamese Immigrants,” Journal of Southeast Asian American Education & Advancement, Vol. 7, 2012.
- “Model Minority,” The Other Side, Spring 2006.
- “Brazilian Americans at Pitzer,” Participant, Spring 2006.
- “Native Born Filipina/o Americans and Labor Market Discrimination,” Feminist Economics, July 2002.
- “Biracial Asian and White: Demographic and Labor Market Status”, Theoretical and Applied Economics, Winter 2018.