Pomona, Associate Professor, English
Office: Crookshank Hall 206, Pomona College
Racial forms; forgetting; post-IMF Korean Film; postracial fictions
Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley
B.A., The Johns Hopkins University
- ENGL187J PO Asian American Literature
- ENGL114 PO Asian/American Forms
- Racial Things, Racial Forms: Objecthood in Avant-Garde Asian American Poetry. Contemporary North American Poetry Series. Iowa City: University Iowa Press, 2012.
- “Asian American Poetry,” in Cambridge History of American Poetry. Ed. Stephen Burt and Alfred Bendixen. New York: Cambridge University Press (forthcoming).
- “Memories of Memories: Historicity, Nostalgia, and Archive in Bong Joon–ho’s Memories of Murder.” Cinema Journal (forthcoming).
- “Residual Selves: Trauma and Forgetting in Park Chan-wook’s Oldboy.” positions: east asia culture critique 17.3 (2009).